I Will - Win fabulous prizes worth $8,000 [15Mar10]

Closing Date: 15th March 2010
Contest Source: I Will
Contest Type: online
Prize: Win fabulous prizes worth $8,000


I Will support Singaporean brands.

I Will teach my children to respect their elders.

I Will consciously divide my garbage into what's recyclable and what's not.

I Will make sure I pass my IPPT every year.

I Will go on at least one heritage trail this year to find out more about Singapore.

I Will support the Singapore Lions in good times and bad.

I Will root for Team Singapore in the upcoming YOG.


I Will…

What will you do?

Tell your family, your friends and the world about your “I Will” – send it to us in the form of text, pictures and/or videos, and go the extra mile to fulfill your pledge together with like-minded Singaporeans and friends!

To spur you and your gang into action, we are offering some fabulous prizes worth $8,000 if you post your “I Will” here between 15 December 2009 and 15 March 2010.

Contest Empire's Comments
Prize worth winning or not: 6/10
Winning Chance: Maybe

0 comments:

Post a Comment