Shape- Choose your prize today!


Closing Date: Not stated
Contest's Source: Shape
Type of Contest: Online

Prize:
1) 93 pairs of Foot Patals Killer Kushionz (Worth $16.20 each)
2) 25 set of Hakubi C Gel and Hakubi white Coral supplements
3) 100 Kiwi Smiling Feet gel mini chushions
4) 10 Rustic Nirvana Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Therapy
5) 18 Piel Sens Antioxidant Sunblock SPF30 (Worth $85)
6) 20 Fitflop Walkstar in Royal Blue

Enter contest here!

Contest Empire's Comments
Winning Chance: High

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a pair of the Fit Flop sandals last year and they are the most comfortable shoe I have worn. I bought another pair and then bought the billow shoe to wear in the winter, they too are comfortable. I have received many comments on the sandals. When I started wearing the billow ones this winter my friend bought a pair and then 3 other friends bought them after we talked about them. I do feel a difference in my posture. They are pricey, but well worth it.
walkstar

Post a Comment